23 August 2011

BUITENKUNST DRENTHE

Last week, I went to Buitenkunst, a camping with all kinds of creative projects.
(subjects: music, arts, drama, dancing and writing)

Here are a few photo's to give you an impression:

An improvised machine that makes the white birds on the side "fly".

My friend spent the whole day making this with pine cones. I made fun of her that whole day, but in the end it actually looked very pretty.

This - threedimensional portrait? Well, - workshop was inspired by an exposition in Centre Pompidou by Alexander Calder.

Yes, this is a sledge hammer. And yes, it was supposed to knock over that barrel. Proofs that art can be dangerous.

This "environmental" bar was made by some friends of me.

Sunset.
I made so much more pictures - also made with a crappy camera - but these ones gave the best impression. Next year I'll surely go to Buitenkunst again.

No comments:

Post a Comment