07 September 2011

CLOUDY DAY

Wednesday is Country Club day! Which is totally awesome; it is a beautiful castle with swimming pool, tennis courts, gym, bar, spa, cinema, horseriding fields, golf court etc etc... Just the usual? The kids - and me! And me! -  get to go there every wednesday from now on. Wow.

Also, I had a everything-seems-to-fail-feeling, where it took me about an hour to find a photomachine. Then it took me half an hour to find someone with change for a 20E billet. Then the photo sucked. Then I found out my school was closed today. Which means I have to go again tomorrow.

I took some pictures in Neuilly-Sur-Seine, the little suburb I live in (which is practically next to Paris).
- I was very moody so they turned out a bit fickle. -



 Villa de Madrid, an old, empty villa that is next to my usual route to the metrostation. Gorgeous but also very frightening in the dark.


 An alley along the old cemetery of Neuilly. Including a list of "famous" people that are buried here.


The beautiful hallway in our house (oldskool elevator on the right).

No comments:

Post a Comment