28 December 2011

LATE CHRISTMAS

This christmas, I wasn't in Paris. I spent a long week at the shore in La Baule, Bretagne, with my family, good food, weather and films. It was wonderful and gave me the boost I needed.

This weekend Sotuda is in Paris and since it's her first time here we are visiting  all the big monuments. The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the Arc of Triumph, you name it and we've been there.
On top of that there's work! More news about that soon ...

Christmas tree / Notre Dame

There was a robot. We don't know why. Lots of people took pictures of it.

A nice place to eat quiches and drink tea - they have loads of special infusions - just a few meters away from the Notre Dame. It is not even that touristic. That is to say, there are also Real French People that eat there. Good enough for me.
La Fourmi Ailée, 8 Rue Fouarre 75005 Paris, Frankrijk
 

No comments:

Post a Comment