04 January 2012

NEW / YEAR


This year brings new changes. Whether they are good, well, we'll have to find that out for ourselves. But all the changes in my life until now have made me pretty damn happy.

A few ones: I will start at the Sorbonne. And I almost got a room in the African quarter (where stores have names like "Afrika Phone", "Afrika Hair" and they sell loads of bananas) . Plus I read a book in Dutch (which I should do more often because I never finish the French books I read).

AND, for those who didn't get the subliminal message: I'm looking for a room! So if you happen to have an aunt in Paris who wants a sweet, proper roommate -  on top of that sincerely modest and humble -  or even TWO roommates, let me know.

I'd like to share with you that I like birds.


I wish you all the best for this year. Live it from day to day, or not, you have to find that out for yourself. I hope that you will enjoy it as much as I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment